Friday, January 1, 2010

letter to YOU :)

my first post for 2010 is dedicated to the five of you: jaejoong, yunho, yoochun, junsu and changmin. :)

August 20, 2009 was the exact date when I noticed the FIVE of you. I'm an avid fan of Hwangbo Hyejung, thus i've already seen yoochun and yunho on x-man. But on that date for the first time i've watched one of your mv's: MIROTIC -- perfect to hypnotize me until no one knows. :)

Want to hear some history? i promise this will be brief. :)
I'm a good stalker of jpopasia.com yup. I am an original jpop lover and jrock as well. Because of Hwangbo, I did a bit of research to the boys being linked on her in X-man thus i made a research on yoochun and yunho. I knew that you two are from the band Dong Bang Shin Ki but after reading it, your band DIDN'T interest me that much. So from there, I knew that you two (yoochun and yunho) are from a KOREAN band. So when i visited jpopasia and saw your familiar faces, i thought "why are these guys listed on JPOP list here?" I was actually slightly pissed. Yup. I actually hated it that wherever I go, there's always something to link on you. Why are you guys EVERYWHERE? even on youtube, your stand by u MV is featured and I didn't have the interest to click it and watch it. I don't pass for a fan right? :) My acquaintance on you was not love at first sight rather it was LOVE IN THE MAKING. I first resent it but then my curiosity got into me and BOOM! If before I hated that you are everywhere now I'm craving for your interviews, variety shows, concerts, MV's, PV'S... I crave everything about you.

And as my friends tell me, I was a loyal jpop lover when suddenly dramas, its cool ost's and variety shows 'migrated' me to korea. But now that i've known you, i can go back and forth to japan and korea. I told you I did a bit of research right? So I've known that you dominated the korean stage and also worked very hard to be well known in Japan as Japanese band. I was confused at first... "why do they have three names?!" Dong Bang Shin Ki, Tong Vfang Xien Qi and Tohoshinki. And as my research got intense, I finally understood why. I guess i'm really follow some great boy band right? :)

But hey don't expect that i easily fall for boy bands. I told you I am also a jrock lover. I much prefer guys hitting the drums and banging the guitar rocking than boys who just sing and dance. But you know what made me love you? your acapellas. YOU HAVE THE VOICES OF ANGELS WHEN YOU SING YOUR ACAPELLAS. Yes. That statement is emphasized-- in bold and in capslock. I am not saying this because i'm your fan now. I have good ears in music. And you produce one of the musics my ears love. The harmony between the five of you is not always perfect by they always FIT. When the FIVE of you sing together, I just can't help but listen... and listen all over again.

You don't know how ___________ (insert a word superlative to anxious, mad, furious) I was when I heard of the lawsuit news. And then the disbandment rumors. You really don't know how those news hurt a new fan like me who had just followed you recently. It was maddening. Why?! Why now?! Everyday I looked for updates about the case, improvements, settlements, but no good. Until i've heard no news at all. IT WAS TOO MUCH TO BARE. Thanks to these twoonetvxqforums and dbsknights for sustaining my needs. Thanks to you I found new friends, new acquaintance. You gave me more new's before my 2009 ends. Thank You. :)

Now that 2009 is over, the case isn't settled yet. And no one knows if 2010 will be better. Honestly, I'm keeping my faith but I'm afraid. If what I believe will not happen it will definitely crush my heart. Exaggerated as it may sound but yes, that will be my exact feeling when the worst happens. I can only believe on what I WANT TO BELIEVE. but in reality, only the five of you can fulfill what we are all asking for. I know that good things come to an end, but good things must also have a good end. And ending EVERYTHING this way is not a good thing. I know that you know that YOU STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO. (you still need to learn english to be able to read this letter. haha.) Well of course learning english is one of the nice thing to do in 2010. Have you heard of our trending topic event on your 6th anniversary on twitter? International Fans really worked hard on it. And we can always do it for your 7th, 8th, nth... until that goodbye arrives and we can all bid farewell smiling and say 'until we meet again'. That scenario doesn't fit now yet. You know that.

Though i'm afraid, I will still keep my faith on you. Recent video clips and news have brought me to doubt but i will close my eyes on it and just believe with all of my heart -- that YOU will continue to be together as FIVE- enjoying each other's company, harmonizing in every song that you sing.

I'll keep in mind one of the lyrics of your song:

Whatever they say don't listen girl
Uril jiltuhal punijyo
Soro darun mosubigie ihe hal su obnun antakaumpunijyo
Whatever they say I don't care nol saranghanungoryo

Guderul irhul su obso himdulge haneyo

I will hold on to that. I will just listen to the five of YOU. I will always keep my faith on YOU. No one can bring that down. Whatever they say, I don't care. I LOVE YOU. :)

Hope 2010 will all be better for us. Happy New Year. :)

2 comments:

  1. this is so touching :'(
    I really hope they didn't break up.

    thanks for posting BREAK OUT here, btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wasn't expecting a comment. you made my day. :)
    thanks for reading my post. let's always keep our faith. :)

    i can't access your profile so i just replied here...i don't know if you'll be able to read this but anyway, thanks again. :)

    ReplyDelete