Monday, January 18, 2010

park yoochun's greatest influence on me... :)


I was ransacking my school bag because I was looking for stuffs. Then I saw a note. I opened it and smiled. :) When I really don't feel like listening to my professor, I tend to write anything that I want. Sometimes a letter, a journal,... anything that comes in my mind. And that time all I've written was this...

I bet I wrote this when the break up rumors were in uproar. That's why I wrote it endlessly. And as I read my handouts and lectures, I noticed, instead of writing my name on it, i write 'always keep the faith'. This is the greatest influence park yoochun have done to me up to date. :)

See how much I believe in those five? :)

**face-palm at the end of the note. i screwed at leader's name. xD**

2 comments:

  1. OMG ! :D
    REJ ! What a great cassie you are?! :D
    I can see how much u loves the boys <3
    Just calm down, they will come back very soon (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. rej! ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH :D
    again, happy birthday to you and jaejoong!

    ReplyDelete