Sunday, January 3, 2010

tweet tweet. ^^

Before, I didn't even visited my twitter page-- I just made it and leave it. But now I visit it more often. I thought it was just because of my kpop addiction but I realized that it was also because of my newly found acquaintances. I think that is mostly thanks to #tvxq (a hashtag?! :p)

I originally wanted to greet you all a happy new year more personally. To make it more special. Unfortunately I wasn't able to do it on Jan.1... but hey, it's still January 2010 so i'm still not late. :)

here's the name list:

@noisemicky You're one of those whom i've 'bugged' to vote for tvxq on channel v's jpop vs. kpop-- if i remember it right. so basically you like tvxq but when i went to your page i was delighted when i knew that you also love l'arc~en~ciel. when i started using twitter I searched for them hoping i could follow them there. silly. ;p let's both share them. haha. and i hope you'll be able to listen to 'bless' soon. :) happy 2010. :)

@kity_cia my twitter friend from romania. :) our conversation started during the contest of allkpop. we are both aiming for that aadbsk3 dvd. haha. that contest added so much to my tweets. :p and i really love the banner of your blog. hope your blog rank on tvxq list get to top 10. and hope you can visit korea soon. good luck on your plans this 2010! :)

@haruno_xiah i don't have much memory with you yet. but i hope we'll know more of each other this 2010. happy new year dear! :)

@nihalmyc nihal! :) thanks to the dbsk5 twibbon i got to know you. :) too bad i don't have tumblr. if i have i promise i'll stalk you there. :p happy 2010 ahead! :)

@aenghel08 If my memory can remember right you've read one of my blog posts. I don't actually expect that someone will read any of my post. (though I tweet it) but thanks for taking the time to read it. your page tells me that you're an obsessed fan girl. i guess i should also consider you and obsess twitter user. 8k+ tweets?! haha. happy new year dear. :)

@gotamgotam 1st thing that comes into my mind when i see your name: CHANGMIN. :) if there's a person i know in twitter who cares for changmin so much that would be you. i'm sure he will really feel blessed for the concern that you are giving to him. but worrying too much is not good dear. hope you and changmin will have a fruitful 2010. :)

@brainydee another tvxq lover. :p not much memory from you yet but hope we can have a good one. happy 2010 dear! :)

@Vtothemax fellow cassph! :) let's spread some tvxq love in our country! tama na nobody at sorry sorry mirotic naman! haha. happy 2010! :)

@andyjudd my twitter acquaintance from mexico! ^^ hope you have a great year ahead. happy 2010 dear! :)

@rin666rin before i get to know tvxq i am an avid, loyal, super fan of l'arc... specially hyde! haha i even have his picture on my bedside. xD so it feels good to be able to share the fangirling moment with someone whom i know is also a fan of l'arc. let's all be excited for the 20th L'Anniversary! :D happy 2010 co-cieler! :D

@hannypribadi hanny! :) sorry if i usually respond late on your tweets on me. I'm really worried at those times because you might think that i'm ignoring you. but i'm not I promise! its just that i'm ALWAYS LATE at anything. :p happy 2010 hanny! :)

@jhosamelly friend! thank you sa pagsakay sa kalokohan ko. i just love music of different languages... yup I know... i'm really different than the usuals. papasa ng weird. hahahaha. salamat na lang sa pagsakay! happy 2010!!!! ^^


and to the others who follow me, I decided to follow you back. i don't know if it's just random following but anyway, hope we can become good friends. happy 2010!!! ^^

*****

I am actually happy because majority of people whom i've known on twitter was mostly because of tvxq. they really brought many new's to me. ^^

it's really unlikely for me to do this kind of stuffs. but i guess i've also began loving twitter not just because of my kpop addiction but because of all of you as well. My classes will soon start again and i may not often visit my twitter anymore... I'll miss reading your updates. and i'll miss updating mine as well... (but i promise i'll be here on the 26th. XD) Honestly, i don't know how to end this. haha. So...there...bye...see you again. ^^

happy happy 2010 everyone!!!


5 comments:

  1. wow ! this is your blog :D
    I will follow you, I'm haruno. :)
    yeah.. happy new year too !! =)
    we'll should get to know each other later. :)
    okay ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes I'm glad to meet you, thanks to dbsk5 twibbon ;)
    lol you could still post comments on my tumblr, just scroll the page to the bottom and there it is.
    I've sent you some replies on twitter, including a direct message.
    we should get to know each other more!

    good luck on your school work, I'm fighting on it too!
    AKTF :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to meet u too =)

    oo nga MIROTIC naman. hehehe!

    happy 2010! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10x bb XOXO im glad i met u. XOXO Kity

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahehe.. :)) love love love!

    ok lang yun friend :))

    ngaun k lang nagkablog ha? haha..

    naku friend..

    baka maging multi lingual ka nian ha..

    friends from all over the world.. hahahaha!!

    :))

    mwaah..

    see yah tomorrow

    ReplyDelete