Sunday, January 10, 2010

message in the bookstore...

I promise this will be short. :)

I haven't fully read updates on onetvxqforums and dbsknights but one thing that i have read was about micky yoochun's cyworld update. First the words 'bye bye' were written on it. and the recent that i've read is this...


Source: Yoochun's Cy.
Translation: Cielo and Yoochun! @ OneTVXQ!
Credits: OneTVXQ!
Shared by: Cielo and Yoochun! @ OneTVXQ!
***credits as stated***

When I read that 'let's not forget the beautiful memories'...I felt...sad...yes. honestly I was sad. Really. The 'bye bye' thing was a little bit justified saying it was addressed to 2009. But that phrase...seems to have a deeper meaning. On a personal note, when someone shows me a circle, everybody may see it as a circle, but i'll look at it differently. I hate me who thinks too deep on things. And this is one of the many instances...
Doubts, doubts, doubts. I have been doubtful on many things (not just TVXQ related things) recently. And suddenly, a bookstore sent me a message. :)

I was with my friend a while ago and we went to this bookstore. She said that her friend told her about this Stephenie Meyer's book about aliens invading the world...and while browsing for it she saw one of Mitch Albom's work and told me that he has a new book. I just stayed on one book rack and she went on the one behind. When she got back, she already had Mitch Albom's latest book in her hand... and the title of the book? :)


Coincidence? Maybe. But I believe everything has a reason and this is a way of telling me that I should never lose hope, no matter how little hope there is. Whatever i'm feeling now, whether it's about TVXQ or just something personal, i will always keep the faith...always. And this goes for everyone as well...have faith. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment