Thursday, February 4, 2010

to 'Orange Boy' XD

I just finished reading "The Orange Girl" by Jostein Gaarder. I have started reading it december last year but i was too lazy to finish it. Now that the deadline for the Book report is up, i just finished it this night. xD Coincidentally, the person celebrating his birthday today is an "Orange Boy" for just recently, he dyed his hair orange. xD *please enlighten me, why do we have soo many coincidences? are these signs? and if these are, of what then? xD*

I indicated in my previous post that Jae's real birthday is not jan.26. It is his Reg. (registered) ***you'll understand why i've written it as 'Reg." later on xD*** birthday. His real birthday, confirmed by his real mother is today, February 4. (registered? real? adopted? wth?! confused? go to onetvxqforums or dbsknights and look for Kim Jaejoong's profile. xD)

so, let me greet the adorkable kid with two birthdays. ^^


happy real birthday jae! You are blessed to be able to know both your real mom and the parents that are taking care of you now. We will forever be thankful of the two parties. for the first brought an angel on earth, and the latter gave the angel the wings to fly. Thank you jaejoong's parents! ^^


are you this happy? you should be! you're blessed with two birthdays! :D after school, i'll eat a cake for you. xD

So why did is use the word "Reg." when i could just simply type registered? *this is a silly part. you can skip it. xD*

my birthday is jan.26, which happens to be jae's registered birthday. my name is actually Regina. and my friends call me 'Reg/Rej". Now i think you know why i did that. xD I told you it's silly. You should've just skipped this part. well. too late. xD

And of course, since someone is celebrating his birthday today kpop tweeps will celebrate it by none other than *drumroll* Trending Topic! and the hashtag to use? #alwayskeepthefaith to be trended 8 pm KST. I think i won't be able to participate at that. but hey, I've already trended that! well not on twitter but on my notes and handouts! i even wrote it on my desk and even on styros. xD here's a proof. xD



these are just few of the many notes that i have. so can i be excused of the trending later? :D

happy birthday again kim jaejoong! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment