Sunday, December 13, 2009

smile again.


12.12 was a memorable day for those who were lucky to be able to attend the Smile Again Fanmeeting of Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun.

When this fan meeting was first announced, i had a bad impression on it. Maybe because it was just between the three- without Yunho and Changmin. But i guess i was just being greedy. Of the situations that they are in I have to understand. I have to accept that these things are necessary - as of the moment. And my greediness would be granted in time so i'll just have to wait patiently.

I wasn't able to check updates yesterday. I was busy sleeping and the computer is not very much available (with my mom, my brother, my brother's friends and my cousin as my rivals.) Updates like fancams, videos, audios, pictures and many more have been posted about the event. But the most that I've loved is this fan account straight from someone who have experienced the event first hand.


The videos and fancams still don't have translations on it thus her fan account is a huge help to understand the happenings on the event. She managed to put it up in a very detailed way. *applause* After the fan account are comments of people who have read it. *here we go again with the comments* I don't know why i take the burden to read other's comments when all i have to do is just read the post, comment on it if want to and leave the page. Do i love to read that much?

From what i have read they were sorry for changmin and yunho. I can't say that i'm not. But sometimes these thoughts kind of "separate" the five. Since the three made a fan meeting, should the two make one too? And while reading some of the not-so-dbsk-biased-comment it felt that the fanmeeting was like an assurance the three are going on a different path from the two-ABSURD.

you can't expect these five people to just throw away what they had for the past 6 years; and i am not talking about the fame and popularity. They live together, eat together, sleep together and had done many things together- happily. With this in mind, my mentality can't really accept thought such as these five have grown gaps between them because of the current situation. Of course I can't be 100% sure but because I have put my faith in these guys i am able to say such things.

Let's not forget that generally, we are part of the 'show' but specifically, we are not. We cannot be the directors to tell them what to do, and we can neither be scriptwriters to know what they have to say. We are just the audience and they are the main cast. Behind curtains, only THEY know what is really happening. So let's be a good audience- wait patiently, with a positive attitude until the whole 'show' is over.

always keep the faith. DBSK5FOREVER. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment